When you want to protect your legacy for future generations, estate and trust planning is the way to go. And there’s much at stake in the complex area of estate and trust planning. After all, you want to maintain control of your assets while you’re alive, but also after your death. This ensures that your beneficiaries, charitable causes, and family receives their intended inheritance. Additionally, it minimizes the impact of gift and estate taxes.
The Ray Group’s estate and trust professionals help you plan in ways that benefit generations to come.
There are many complex tax obligations for estates and trusts. And failing to fulfill these obligations can result in costly penalties and fees. Our team of professionals assist executors and trustees in administrating trusts and estates following an individual’s death.
- Manage trust assets
- Trust and court accounting, as well as check writing and record keeping
- Coordinate with valuation specialists, financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals as needed
- Fulfill powers of an executor or trustee and fiduciary duties
ESTATE AND PLANNING SERVICES
- Examine your current estate plan to determine future estate tax and income consequences
- Prepare complex trust, gift and estate tax returns and provide estate administration
- Help create investment partnerships and family trust to facilitate the transfer of assets to the next generation
- Assist in forming donor-advised funds, private philanthropic foundations and other charitable entities
- Plan for the succession of a closely held business to employees, an outside party, or the next generation
In addition to facilitating the transfer of family wealth, we also manage current estate tax exposure. Our professionals will help you navigate the various regulations and laws that govern estates and trusts. We also make sure you stay in compliance while protecting your legacy.